Last updated: 27th February 2023
Information We Collect
When you use our Website and submit forms through it, we may collect the following information:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information you provide through the forms;
- Information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system;
- Information about your use of our Website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the time and date of your visit;
- Any other information you choose to provide through our forms.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
- To provide you with our services;
- To personalize your experience on our Website;
- To improve our Website and our services;
- To prevent fraud and ensure the security of our Website;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and maintenance of our Website, or processing payments;
- With our business partners who provide services to you in connection with our Website;
- When required by law, such as in response to a court order or other legal process;
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of our business.
We may also share non-personal information, such as aggregated data or statistics, with third parties for research or marketing purposes.
You can choose not to provide us with your personal information, although it may limit your ability to use certain features of our Website. You can also opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the instructions in our emails.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no transmission of data over the internet is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can delete the information.
Changes to This Policy